Chocolate and condensed milk cake: the goal of a peaceful and happy mummy/Ludi afternoon in the kitchen!
As I promised on Instagram few days ago in this post, now we have the recipe of that beautiful chocolate cake prepared by my Ludi’s hands.
As you can see in her Reel, she did it all herself: I just weighed the ingredients and cleaned up the kitchen! 😀
However, I was certainly lucky enough to have eaten this cake too! 😉
Now let me describe it to you: although it requires the help of the oven (the public enemy number 1 during the summertime), this dessert is so easy, fast, fragrant and good that it’s impossible to resist it!
You’ll only need 5 MINUTES to prepare the mixture!
As ingredients we have: toasted hazelnuts, cocoa, chocolate and the unic and special flavor of tonka beans (I have already told you about here, here and here). Do you remember that if you can’t find it, you can replace it with vanilla bean?
This amazing cake is also BUTTER FREE and NO ADDED SUGAR IS NEEDED! The secret? The secret is the sweetness of condensed milk!
Served together with a fresh scoop of ice cream, it becomes the perfect summer chocolate cake! Without ice cream, however, it is a super idea for breakfast!
So, now: are you ready to make this yummy butter free chocolate and condensed milk cake?
BUTTER FREE CHOCOLATE AND CONDENSED MILK CAKE (WITH HAZELNUTS AND TONKA BEANS)
- 22 cm cake mold
- 1/2 tonka bean
- 80 g toasted hazelnuts
- 110 g flour
- 20 g bitter cocoa
- 8 g baking powder
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- 380 g cold condensed milk from the refrigerator,
- 3 medium eggs
- 50 ml quality seed oil
- 100 ml hazelnut milk or cow’s milk.
- Turn on the oven at 180 ° C.
- Put the tonka bean in the chopper together with hazelnuts and finely chop all.
- Pour this powder into a large bowl and add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and chocolate chips (keeping aside a large spoon that you will need at the end of the recipe).
- Mix everything with a spatula.
- In a bowl, pour the condensed milk, eggs, oil and hazelnut milk: mix everything with a spoon.
- Now combine the two preparations getting a homogeneous mixture.
- Grease and flour a 22 cm diameter cake pan, pour the dough, complete with the chocolate chips set aside and bake for about 50 minutes.
- You have to do the toothpick test to verify the perfect cooking of the cake and, as always, remember that cooking times vary according to the size of the mold you are going to use!
Are you interested in other condensed milk desserts? Then you can’t really miss this amazing chocolate and almond ice cream sticks!