An a dark chocolate cake for you: dedicated to you.
To you, that every morning give to my tired eyes a little joy,
to you, that with your sublime sweetness bring me every night in a wonderful dreamland,
to you, my happy thought,
to you, that with inexhaustible patience and tireless passion take care of my weaknesses,
to you that rebuild the road beneath my feet when the one I had painted wobbles,
to you, who wear a wedding ring engraved with my name,
for you, only for you, is this my small present.
To tell you once again that after all these years together, each look has the same intensity of the first, every kiss has the same sweetness of the first and each beat of my heart is full of love as the first.
To you a dark chocolate cake that melts in your mouth: easy to prepare, gives you an intense and delicious bite!
Under a thin and very crunchy crust that looks like meringue, there is a melting heart of chocolate!
To you this dessert that looks so much like you: simple but wonderful!
CAPRESE CAKE WITH WHIPPED RICOTTA AND CHOCOLATE HEARTS
DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 24 cm mold
- 200 gr extra dark chocolate
- 50 gr 00 flour
- 4 eggs
- 150 gr sugar
- 150 gr butter
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and melt it in a hot bain marie.
- Meanwhile, using a electric whisk, beat the butter at room temperature with sugar obtaining a consistent cream. Add the chocolate and stir carefully.
- Add the egg yolks, one by one, stirring and the flour.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured mold of 24 cm and bake in the preheated oven at 170° for 30 minutes.
- Baked, let cool and put the cake on the serving dish.
Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: