Ricotta, coconut and chocolate black cake: the dark version of the ricotta, coconut and chocolate cake that I posted last week!
The girls liked it so much that, as soon as it finished, they asked me for it another time!
Having the plus of being butter free, super easy and super fast (I remind you that it take only 15 minutes and no whips), I felt almost obliged to satisfy them!
But… But you know I always like to do something different… So I decided for some small changes to create the black version of the same ricotta, coconut and chocolate cake:
- I replaced 20 g of flour with bitter cocoa,
- I used chocolate chips instead of chopped chocolate,
- And finally I replaced cow’s milk with coconut milk because I’d like to give a more pronounced coconut flavor to this dessert!
Now you have to try also this!🙂
Have a nice week! Be safe!
RICOTTA COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE BLACK CAKE
- 22 cm pan
- 200 g flour
- 20 g bitter cocoa
- 40 g shredded coconut
- 120 g white or brown sugar
- 8 g baking powder
- 70 g chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 80 g oil or melted butter
- 80 g coconut milk
- 30 g chocolate chips
- Pour flour, cocoa, coconut, sugar, baking powder, vanilla and chocolate chips into a bowl.
- Mix with a spatula.
- In another bowl, pour eggs, ricotta, oil (or melted butter) and coconut milk: mix with a spatula.
- Pour these liquid ingredients into the first bowl and mix just to blend the ingredients.
- Grease and flour a 22 cm pan, pour in the dough, level it and complete with some more chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 35 minutes (make the toothpick test)!