A cake that makes all happy: I’m sure that this ricotta, coconut and chocolate cake will win you over!
Very easy, fast and childproof: as you can see clicking HERE, my 5 years old Ludovica made it all by herself!
Ideal for a genuine breakfast or a homemade afternoon snack, this cake is soft and delicate and has the grate plus of being butter free!
Prepared according to the “muffin procedure” by mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl, the liquids in a second one and then only mixed together, this dessert also has the usefulness to require only a spatula!
This makes it a perfect breakfast saver to enjoy a rainy afternoon at home!
…Because, as I always say, if there is no sun outside it does not mean that you cannot still have its same light and heat: just recreate it at home to find the smile again!
RICOTTA COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 22 cm pan
- 220 g flour
- 40 g shredded coconut
- 120 g white or brown sugar
- 8 g baking powder
- vanilla or lemon zeste
- 70 g chopped dark chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 80 g oil or melted butter
- 80 g milk
- 30 g chopped chocolate
- Pour flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder, vanilla (or lemon zeste) and chocolate into a bowl.
- Mix with a spatula.
- In another bowl, pour eggs, ricotta, oil (or melted butter) and milk: mix with a spatula.
- Pour these liquid ingredients into the first bowl and mix just to blend the ingredients.
- Grease and flour a 22 cm pan, pour in the dough, level it and complete with the remaining 30 g of chopped chocolate.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 35 minutes (make the toothpick test)!
Are you searching for another super simple cake to make with your children? Here you have the 5 minutes strawberry and chocolate cake!