Chocolate nice cream: summer is calling!
Do you want an ice cream?
Do you want an homemade ice cream?
Do you want an homemade ice cream with few and genuine ingredients?
So you are in the right place! Chocolate nice cream: no eggs, no whipped cream, no milk and no added sugars!
All starts from a banana…
Nice Cream= Banana + Ice Cream!
You’ll only need 4 ingredients, 10 minutes and no ice cream maker! Is it impossible say no!
The secret ingredient, as I told you, is the sliced frozen ripe banana: this is the base of our ice cream that gives creaminess and density.
Even if I don’t like at all banana taste, I loved this chocolate ice cream! In this recipe, the mix with chocolate, hazelnut spread and cocoa is balanced to make really difficult for the taster to guess our magical ingredient!
Obviously, the frozen banana base is also excellent for preparing super fit ice creams only based on fruit, mixing it with what nature offers us in the summer: peaches, apricots, cherries, berries, watermelon! You just have to indulge yourself !!
CHOCOLATE NICE CREAM
- 210 g sliced frozen bananas
- 100 g hazelnut spread
- 20 g bitter cocoa
- 50 g 70% dark chocolate.
- Chop the dark chocolate with a knife and keep it aside.
- Put the frozen banana slices in the food processor, add the hazelnut cream and cocoa and blend everything very well: you will see that in a few minutes you will obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Put it in a container suitable for the freezer, add the chopped chocolate and mix.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour.