Here’s my new 5 minute hot milk cake with strawberries and dark chocolate.
A very soft sponge cake, made with cocoa and hot milk, eggs and butter free!
Does it really only take 5 minutes?
Yes, definitely yes!
This 5 Minute Hot Milk Strawberry and Dark Chocolate Cake really does get ready in no time, with just a hand whisk and a bowl!
It is very easy and very fast and also perfect to make together with your kids!
Dedicated to all who like to feel chocolate under their teeth in a very clear and defined way!
Dedicated to all lovers of light desserts, butter and eggs free.
5 MINUTE HOT MILK CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CHOCOLATE
- 22 cm mold
- 200 g of wheat flour
- 20 g of pure cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 160 g of white sugar
- 8 g of baking powder
- 80 ml of high quality seed oil
- 250 ml of hot milk
- 50 g dark chocolate flakes
- 500 g of fresh strawberries
- strawberry jam
- Turn on the oven at 180 ° C.
- Pour the flour, cocoa, sugar, salt and yeast into a bowl and mix everything with a spoon.
- Make a hole in the center and pour in the vanilla, oil and hot milk.
- Mix everything to get a lump-free dough.
- Pour the dough into a 22 cm mold, buttered and floured.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Put the cake on a plate and spread the surface with plenty of strawberry jam.
- Cover with the chocolate flakes and decorate with fresh strawberries.
- Finish with icing sugar: your 5 minute hot milk cake with strawberries and chocolate is ready to serve.
- The 5-minute cake of hot milk with strawberries and chocolate has to be stored in the refrigerator but should be eaten at room temperature.
- This cake has to be consumed in 3 days.