This was Ludovica’s reaction, completed by a strong hug, when I gave her one of these muffins for breakfast!
This is the one of my little Olivia! : D
Now … I could go directly to the recipe, without adding other words to this post because I believe that the reactions of the girls already say all about the goodness of these our new muffins!
However, you know me, I want to give you also my own description of these granola muffins with hazelnut spread soft heart: divine!
Why are they so yummy?
The hazelnut dough, fragrant and very soft, hides a very special surprise: a heart of hazelnut cream spread that always remains soft. I have a very simple TRICK: the pre-freezing of the cream in the ice cubes molds!
For this recipe I wanted to try the new Nocciolata Crunchy, enriched with chopped toasted hazelnuts and I’d like to give more emphasis to the crunchy side of these muffins by completing them with a super crunchy chocolate granola!
Believe me if I tell you that you will love them!
The recipe is very easy, fast and, as always, childproof: you need only 15 minutes to prepare the mixture!
Obviously at this time, you must add the one useful for freezing the Nocciolata (you have to calculate 1 hour).
Just a little tip before the recipe
Be smart and always keep the frozen portions of Nocciolata in the freezer: they will be immediately ready for use when you will have a big desire of these granola muffins!
GRANOLA MUFFINS WITH HAZELNUT SPREAD SOFT HEART
- ice cube mold,
- 14 muffins tin
- 120 g toasted hazelnuts
- 165 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 120 g white or brown sugar
- 90 g melted butter or good quality seed oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 220 ml milk
- hazelnut spread cream for me Nocciolata Crunchy Rigoni di Asiago
- chocolate granola
- First, prepare the filling: fill 14 cavities of an ice cube mold with the Nocciolata and put it in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Turn on the oven at 180 °C (static).
- Prepare the muffin mixture: finely chop the hazelnuts and pour them into a large bowl. Add all the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and sugar. Stir with a spoon.
- In another bowl, pour the liquid ingredients: melted butter (or oil), eggs, milk and vanilla. Beat with a fork.
- Now pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- Divide the dough into 14 muffin molds of 6.5 cm.
- Take the portions of frozen Nocciolata and place one cube in the center of each muffin.
- Cover with a spoonful of crunchy chocolate granola and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy!
- Store the granola muffins in a glass tupperware or on a tray covered with aluminum.
- The granola muffins will remain perfect for 3 days.
Are you searching for other yummy muffins recipes? Take a look at this coconut and chocolate chips muffins!