Coconut and chocolate chips muffins: a super easy and super yummy idea for every day breakfast!
Total time: 30 minutes!
That’s to say: YOU HAVE TO DO THEM NOW! No excuses! 🙂
Coconut and chocolate muffins for everyone today!
Have a nice day!
COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- 140 gr 00 flour
- 60 gr brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg L
- 100 ml fresh milk
- 70 gr melted butter
- 40 gr coconut flour
- 2 spoons of extra dark chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven at 190 °C.
- Mix in a bowl all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, ginger, coconut, chocolate chips. Stir.
- In another bowl beat the egg and add the milk and the melted butter at room temperature.
- Mix the liquid ingredients to the dry ones.
- Cover a muffins mould with cake paper cups, fill with the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Searching for other chocolate muffins idea? Here you have some other yummy recipes!