Zucchini quiche: a very simple and fast idea for dinner!
This is one of my favorite zucchini recipe because it’s a real dinner saver: so it’s very useful when you have no time, no ideas and you are hungry! 😀
You need only few ingredients to prepare this quiche: zucchini, eggs, milk and puff pastry! I decide to use curry powder to give a very special flavour to my quiche!
This is a vegetarian recipe and if you want you can also add to the mixture some cheese like mozzarella or provolone!
Last thing: if you want you make this quiche more yummy you can also add some small cubes of ham or bacon!
- 30 cm mold
- 2 zucchini
- half an onion
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 teaspoon curry
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the onion into thin slices and fry it in a pan with a tablespoon of oil.
- Cut the zucchini into slices, put them in the pan with the onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently until they begin to soften. Add salt and pepper, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling: put the eggs in a bowl, add two pinches of salt, one of pepper and nutmeg. Beat with a hand mixer to mix the ingredients well.
- Add the milk, two tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and beat well. Finish the preparation by adding the curry.
- Roll out the puff pastry in a 30 cm mold.
- Fill the dough with zucchini.
- Pour the mixture of eggs and milk covering the zucchini.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature!